Ledlenser® P5R Work
P5R Work Rechargeable Waterproof Flashlight
The P5R Work offers outstanding light output in a compact, elegant housing. It is dimmable and programmable thanks to the Smart Light Technology. The Ledlenser patented Advanced Focus System provides precise spot or flood lighting wherever needed. The P5R Work has rubber covers, a special chemical and fluid resistance, and a protective screen. The Flex Sealing Technology ensures that neither water nor any kind of dust can get inside the lamp. The practical Magnetic Charge System allows easy and safe recharging at any time. These features make the P5R Work the ideal light for tough working conditions.
- Robust ProtectionRubber covers on the lamp head and end cap protect against impact and offer increased grip; lens shield protects the lens from impact and dirt (3m drop test passed)
- Chemical ProtectionImproved chemical and fluid resistance of the entire flashlight
- Dust- And Water-ProofMaximum protection against dust and water (IP68)
- Genuine Constant LightKeeps the desired brightness level throughout the runtime period
- Flicker FreePrevents from stroboscopic effect (e.g. on fast moving machines) even when dimmed
- DimmableStepless adjustment of any luminosity as you need
- FocusablePatented Advanced Focus System for efficient, precise flood and spot lighting
- Multi-FunctionsIncluding Blink, Position, S.O.S. And Strobe
- Easy to OperateSmart Light Technology for custom light functions
- Memory FunctionKeeps your light setting for future use
- Easy & Fast ChargingConvenient charging of the battery with the Magnetic Charge System
- BackUp LightAllows you to still be able to use the light for a while under low battery status
- Transportation LockPrevents the light from being turned on inadvertently
- Large scope of deliveryVersatile attachments and accessories to deal with different application needs
A specially designed optic lens that helps boost both light quality and output performance « Learn More »Smart Light Technology
Control your light simply with one button « Learn More »Magnetic Charge System
New generation of charge system to allow you to recharge your light quickly and easily « Learn More »Emergency Light
Turn your light into an Emergency light when power is out « Learn More »Temperature Control System
Protect your light from burning your hand and overheating the LEDs « Learn More »Flex Sealing Technology
The newest sealing technology making your focusable Ledlenser become completely dust- and water-proof - Let's enjoy the best of both worlds! « Learn More »
|Light output (lm)1||480||320||120||15|
|Beam distance (m)1||240||165||100||30|
|Run time (h)1||-||1||3||25|
|Head Diameter (mm)||-|
|Weight Incl. Battery (g)||124|
|Weight without battery (mm)||103|
|Light Color||Neutral White 3700-4400K|
|Power Source Type||Rechargeable Battery|
|Battery Description||Lithium Battery 14500 3.7V|
|Energy Modes||Constant Light|
|Scope of Delivery||1 set of rechargeable batteries, Charging station, Hand strap, intelligent clip, Magnetic charging cable, Pouch, USB power adapter|
1Measurement values according to ANSI FL1 in the respective setting. If no setting is explicitly indicated, the values refer to luminous flux (lumens/lm) and lighting range (meters/m) on the highest setting, and to battery duration (hours/hrs/h) on the lowest setting. A boost function (if available) can be used several times, but only for short periods of time. If the light is equipped with (a) colored LED(s), the measurement values are given for the white light or the white LED. If the light has different energy modes, the measurement is made based on the “energy saving mode”.
2Calculated value of capacity in watt-hours (Wh). This applies to the delivery state of the battery(-ies) contained in the respective item, or if it is a light with (a) rechargeable battery(-ies), then to the item’s rechargeable battery(-ies) when fully charged.
3EP Patent 1880139; US Patent 7,461,960
4Warranty period of five years from the date of purchase, seven years if the product is registered online on our website. The warranty is valid worldwide and legal warranty rights also apply. It covers defects in materials and workmanship. For the proper functioning of rechargeable batteries a different warranty period of 24 months applies. Excluded from this warranty are the product series “Solidline”, Ledlenser K1 and Ledlenser K2. The warranty does not apply to Defects in batteries, holsters, pouches, remote switches, color filters, imprints or surface coatings. The guarantor is Ledlenser GmbH & Co. KG, Kronenstr. 5 - 7, 42699 Solingen, Germany. More information here.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Ledlenser GmbH & Co. KG is under license (MH11, IH11R and IF8R).
The information provided regarding package contents, appearance, performance, dimensions and weight correspond to available knowledge at the time of publication. Within the scope of enhancement, we reserve the right to change the package contents, appearance, design and color without prior notice. The product images might differ from the actual appearance of the products and may display optional accessories which can be purchased at an additional charge.
Delivery is free on orders over HK$ 600 anywhere in Hong Kong and Macao. For order values below HK$ 600, buyers can choose one of the following shipping options:
- Self-Pickup - buyers can collect their order at our showroom right next to Exit D2 of Lai Chi Kok MTR station
- SF Express Delivery - shipping fee to be paid by Receivers upon delivery
- Delivery Service - a surcharge of HK$ 50 will be added to your purchase order at Checkout
It takes 1 to 3 business days for us to process your order. Another 1 to 2 days of shipping leadtime would be needed as your order leaves our warehouse.It takes 1 to 3 business days for us to process your order. Another 1 to 2 days of shipping leadtime would be needed as your order leaves our warehouse.